Monday, September 28, 2009

Hip Winners

and the winner of the Muse silk scarf this week (thank you random.org)...drum roll...is...

CORI, she said:

"Oh, i love muse's scarves - it's so hard to pick a favorite one! - I tend to lean towards the ones I know take so much work, like Naiive Windflower,
and Lemonade Rosebuds -
So i guess i am into the flowers!!
So pretty, and elegant."

I will send you an email to gather all your info...congratulations!!!

Once I get dressed and perhaps have breakfast I will put together this weeks giveaway...check out the right hand vendor column for the list of the giveaways to come.

1 comment:

  1. Yeyyyyy Cory!!! Congratulations!!!! Thank you, Kate, for hosting this giveaway and thanks to all who participated!! We hope to see you at the Hip Handmaids show in December!
    xo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete