Monday, August 24, 2009

Holy Smokes

Oh my goodness, I am getting an overwhelming response to the show. Thought I'd give a little update on where we are and what we are looking for.

Here is a photo of the inside of the Church.

I had an interior designer, (thanks Buff Puff...she's my sister, I can call her that) lay out the tables for optimal use and function and she totally did it different than how I would have laid it out. Good thing I went to a professional or y'all might have gotten lost in a maze and no one would see your beautiful merchandise.

The space will only fit 45, 8'x3' spaces. Therefore, I'm not going to be able to accept every one's application. From what I can tell so far, it won't be for lack of talent and creativity...we just don't want to over saturate a category.

We are looking for the following:

children's clothing
children's accessories
children's toys
sweets
adult jewelry
adult accessories
canned goods
baked goods
adult clothing
adult accessories
candle's
soaps
stationary
home decor
holiday decor
paintings
photography
up-cycle

We can only have 2 or 3 in each category. Only one week left in the first round picks, send in your photos by the 31st.

Thanks to all who have applied thus far, it's going to be a great show!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool project!!! Wish i could be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to being a part of this wonderful event :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if i'n not local but I want to be featured?

    ReplyDelete